1/31/12

Bringing It Back

I absolutely hate getting ready in the morning. 


Drying my hair, straightening it...puke! There are a million things that run through my head, one being,  just chopping my hair off. Sometimes I imagine my dream closet in which I walk through the door opening and it automatically dries my hair in seconds. Wouldn't that be perfect!




Instead of complaining to myself for 20 minutes every morning (boy that gets old), I decided to bring back my prayer sticks. Way back when (high school), I used them often to get my mind off of me. I've written friends, family, and special circumstances on the Popsicle sticks. I choose one each morning and spend time praying while I get ready. Let's just say it's changed my bummed-I'm-up-this-early-and-have-to-go-to-work attitude.



2 comments:

CarrieJo said...

What a great idea! I may just have to snag that one! :)

Sha said...

I second what Carrie said. Smart!